Friday, September 10, 2010

As in the days of Noah ...











Sometimes I can't help but believe that there are others like myself, in that we wonder - what else can be said to awaken our people ? We all have our individual approaches we take in considering what may catch folks ear, balanced with what we feel is relevant, truthful and needed. We report economic woes, crime out of control, immorality thru the roof, revelations of purposeful programs and conspiracies for our destruction ... and some trying to show the Biblical proofs / warnings thereof. A few months back I reconfirmed to myself that I was not going to get caught up in reporting each new atrocity that came down the pike - interesting perhaps, necessary at times ... but this is not an entertainment channel that lists each slight variances as they happen. Things will get unspeakably worse - that's already a given. There comes a time for all of us to get back to tending the immediate area of our accessibility and responsibility.
Although we must go thru the storm, God has promised to be with His faithful and help us through. This system must be toppled - there cannot be a fix for it is ungodly and corrupt to its core. So rather than dread, we anticipate and long for the old to pass away that the new, His restored Kingdom will once again prevail and His justice and righteousness ring throughout the lands.






I've never professed to have all the answers to our troubles, but I'm convinced on where we need to start. I can only relate what my particular studies have shown to me as I feel so led by God. In times past in speaking with our Christian brother Bruce, the point quickly became clear to me that I had much work to do in as much as drawing closer to Christ went. While I've always felt close, I know I need to be closer ... and it was apparent that my ability to elaborate on these matters was sorely lacking. My understanding of scriptural matters has not changed though and what I've written, I stand on. I do hope something that I've spoken online has been a help along the way for any who truly seek Him. The individual relationship is something a person must work out themselves between God. This ultimately will bring us to the issue of faith. The worldly mindset demands tangible but God is pleased when we do not doubt Him.






This is what it boils down to. Whether you have studied, contemplated and meditated with God in prayer, and have come to the conclusion that indeed His works and very existence is verified by all we see and read about us ... or not, is your choice. I've tried to address it from all angles I could think of and my duty on this blog has been done. To all who have read here, my watchman obligations have been fulfilled ... and it was because I do care for my folk that I've labored.
Ezekiel 33 : 1 - 9






My hope and prayer is that the fence sitters are indeed awakening to the fact that they will not remain uninvolved. There is a final battle raging and there are only 2 sides to the equation - there are no neutral zones. Jesus said He wanted us to be for Him or against Him. The signs about us are becoming more apparent to those who will see that the slide downhill will not be stopped and all the pieces have started fitting together in many folks mind that it is so - don't remain a "middle grounder" for too long. "As in the days of Noah" the populace at large scoffed and ridiculed the warnings they received ... for how long a period I don't know. Certainly they and those of Sodom / Gomorrah would blush at what we have allowed ourselves to become today. But the scripture plainly states - the time came that GOD shut the door to the ark. Weeping and knashing of teeth did no good by that time. What kind of God would act like this, you ask ?






A long suffering and merciful God ! But also a God who demands justice and righteousness - He will not allow this much longer. We should of had fire 'n brimstone from Heaven rained down upon us by now for all the blasphemy we've committed against Him and the depravity without measure for years unending ... but He has been patient wanting us to turn back to Him. We have become our very own little gods unto ourselves - knowing what's best, "understanding" the vast uncharted reaches of space and time, how it all holds together and deciding we just don't need Him and have it all under control. "Professing themselves to be wise they became fools."






But we forget that He is also a vengeful God and will repay His enemies and those of His servants. You can't get your head around that ? You don't think it's fair or just ? Tough buddy ! What are you gonna do about it ?! You think you're going to stand tall before Him, shake your fist in His face and set Him straight ?! Tell ya what you will do - you will live for all the gusto you can get and do like Job's wife recommended ... curse God and die. And as the days progress you'll remember making this choice too, and you'll realize the error of your ways and futility of your actions. Do you really think God doesn't know some of you are riding the fence, watching for the outcome before commiting yourself 100 % ? Kind of keeping Him as a genie in the bottle, an ace up the sleeve just in case ? Let us know how that turns out.






Or you can turn back to the God of your ancestors, seek an understanding of His will with true humbleness of heart, repentance and contrite spirit and get your priorities right. Understand that we are far too minute in comparison to what He is and that's the way it will remain - He is God alone and His will will be done. Humbly join ranks or be prepared to be bulldozed. Being white and being aware of all these "plots" against us will not save you. Sooner or later you're bound to realize the overwhelming odds stacked against us - intelligence and numbers will not save us. Without God there is no hope. If WW 2 Germany is any example (and I don't give a damn about Hitler at this point - I identify with the common soldier), the Beast system was prepared to use the forces of the whole world against them if necessary. Nothing has changed in that regard ... in fact it's worsened. Don't we realize that especially in these devastating economic times that our own kinsmen enforcers for this system are bound to service for that much needed pay check ? With bread lines and homelessness in our future, I wouldn't hold out alot of hope in many joining our ranks.






Gonna throw up a couple good YouTube accounts I spotted awhile back ... believe I've watched all of them now. I've tried to use the financial one lately to awaken family in particular - the same loved ones I've tried for years to get to listen to me. Well, maybe they'll listen to someone else. Whatever works. Here's Charlie -












As for both of them, check out the titles that catch your eye first if ya like and then start working up the list. I think it'll be worth your time. The next one, meet the Yankee Prepper ... this fella has a LOT of useful ideas and common sense tips.












I want to put one more thought out there before closing this post - it's sure to ruffle feathers and get the "mamzer" spewing machines fired up. I do not care, for your real intentions were revealed to me (you know who you are SW of Va., and I see you're still stopping by), and others long ago. I have a whole blog here at the disposal of any who wish to clarify my stance - it has not changed, so your attempts are bogus and any such endeavors are undertaken to just further muddy the water. Have at it.






There is no need for the scriptures to be reiterated to me as pertaining to whom Christ was sent - I'm clear on that and can quote them too. But in reading my Bible, having already shown documentation for refuting your claim to this "powerful Lucifer devil" that you give almost equal glory to (which was never addressed at such an opportune time on that forum as when you visited here - proving my case), it reads that GOD created ALL things and called it good. Who are we to say otherwise ? Granted, they were in their specified spaces at the time according to His wisdom and design ... that is, segregated. I fully agree that integration of any sort is adulteration and blasphemy to Him and His creation. The "clean sweep" that's coming has never been equaled or grasped for the enormity that it will be .. but it's at the door.
Isaiah 13 : 6 - 16






But cannot another of a different race benefit from showing obedience to the Word ... and accepting the Truth for what it is and as so proclaimed ? I believe so. And scripture supports this (other points I've brought up in various venues which were never addressed). How can YOU withhold God from blessing whom He would bless ? Do you really think you're "all that" ? I'd advise one to worry about their own house.






From their perspective I can see why they might reject our God, given who He is and for whom He was sent ... it is preferential. And I do not think many will bow to His will. But He is God and His Will / purpose will be done, regardless of whether we like it or not. I think Jesus gave a prime example in this scripture that so many try and get around to fit into preconceived notions and wants. I'm not certain He meant it in a derogatory sense, but even so - it must of been humbling to accept the position He was putting her in. But for whatever He was willing to give, she was happy to receive. And so I believe will others in like manner be blessed.








The separation of the races will come. And speedily at that, for once the sword is pulled completely from its sheath, decisions and divisions will take place along racial lines.


Each will have to decide what law they will impose on their new nations and deal with their own criminals. But I believe scripture supports the truth that once they see how quickly we clean up our in house mess ACCORDING TO HIS LAW ... they will follow suit.






Matthew 15 : 21 - 28


Revelation 22 : 12 - 15


John 15 : 5






Maybe "hell" will be on earth.


19 comments:

Joy said...

Hey brother, real good post. I miss talking with you.
It's still hard to believe that Bruce has past on.
Give me holler some time, would love to yak with you.

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

Greetings to ya sister Joy and good to hear from you. Thanks for dropping by.

That we miss our Christian brother is undeniable, but we must remind ourselves that he is much better off and now beyond the grasp of those who did him evil. We will see him again and I look forward to that day.

My sorrow comes from what most folks have chosen to remember about him .. and I'm certain it is a depiction he would not be happy with.

A brave man, a courageous man - there is no doubt. But first and foremost he was a Christian, a servant of the most high God and this is what many fail to acknowledge or give heed to. His most adamant desire would be (and was) that our folk return unto Christ. In this alone is our salvation (individual and national) assured.

I'll drop you a line. Take care.

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

In response to an inquiry - no, I'm not throwing in the towel, giving up the blog or conceding defeat in life. My convictions will never change. Victory is already assured .. we just gotta make sure we get to the finish line and remain faithful 'n obedient to Christ in the meantime.

Last I checked, the past words I've written and the links listed are still there - they will remain. They are not moldy or outdated and of no use ... backtrack a bit and perhaps you'll find something of use. Check 'em out.

I'm certain that at some point I'll throw up another post. Life is busy for all of us these days .. we have folks in our daily travels who are awakening but have little understanding of what is going on. Do your part in trying to reach them.

Blogdom will most certainly experience censorship before too long - it is an avenue of exposure / like minded connecting that the system cannot allow to continue. Do your duty, make your contacts now while you can. Above all .. prepare in all things.

Orion said...

In response to an inquiry - no, I'm not throwing in the towel, giving up the blog or conceding defeat in life.

Good to hear since I put you back on the active blog list. You've been Reactivated, Christian Soldier!

Now it's my slow time for blogging (as if I wasn't before) because this is my busy season. Everyone's trying to beat the Obama tax cuts and I'm working 14 hour days. Will still be around though!

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

Ha ! Good to see ya brother, although my "Reactivation" sounds like a made to order docu - drama or somethin' !

Couldn't sleep again so here I am browsing for intel, checking the flow and caught your transmission.

Didja check those Youtube vids yet ? Finally found someone who agreed with me as far as hoarding gold 'n silver goes. You can't eat it or shoot it ... what good is it ? Not where we should be concentrating our limited resources.

Hear ya about hitting the iron whilst it's hot - many changes are at the door. Will try to slide by yer camp before long. Keep the faith - take care man.

Reichsmarshal said...

Jeff, great post. I find myself at a similar fork in the road where there's really nothing much left to say other than recount the latest non-White atrocity or jewish inspired outrage.

I have to often resist the urge to do just that,keeping to my commitment to try to address only relevant, substantive issues(or at least as I deem them to be), knowing that people enjoy what I do and eagerly await new material...like the entertainment channel you've steadfastly refused to become yourself.

Storm clouds have been on the horizon for a while now and it's time to pull up the planks and get my own ark/house in order rather than getting the cud chewing masses on board.

I'm glad you're still out there and I'm equally as glad that we'll still hear from you when the need arises.

The youtube channels have been bookmarked for future study. I've been suspicious of the "precious metals" commodity myself and the unending commercials urging the goyim to buy gold. The same Tribe who destroyed the economy are the ones profiting from the leaky life rafts they're handing out.

Take care, Jeff.

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

Hey RM ... good to hear from ya soldier - was hoping you'd stop in. I'm sitting here right now going over some of Yankee Prepper's vids - the one dealing with EMP's at the moment. Not just here, but I make notes and download copies of various goodies for future reference.

I remember when you had your similiar moment of decision, wondering the same as I now do. Seems it has been a life time we've been at it and honestly, sometimes the wind doesn't seem to fill the sails like it used to. I've long enjoyed your writings and consider them pertinent for our understanding - your efforts have no doubt reached many.

I know we've both (and others) have kept at it for we truly don't know how many folks are taking heed and making the most of the time and info we try to make available. But indeed with the sound of the storm looming so close, each must put aside more energies and devote more attention for getting their own homefront in readiness. Common sense so dictates.

It is bad to have to say it, but atrocities against our people will become everyday news as they increase in staggering numbers ... our plight is not the systems concern though and will get little attention.

I've gone over folks blogs (yours included) and dug deep into past posts before, often thinking - man, I hope others are doing the same. Seems to me most of what will benefit us all has already been said and addressed (as you mentioned).

I believe the gold scam mention was Yankee Prepper. He makes note of when they banned ownership of gold and confiscated it here in the states once before. Besides, who in their right mind would think that starving folks will take a gold coin for a loaf of bread ... or a box of bullets / log for the fire in trade ? Ya can't eat it, burn it or shoot it - I don't want it !

Wishing the best for you 'n yers brother, and that Christ would guide and watch over ya. The pleasure has been mine in knowing and conversing with you and I hope to hear from you still from time to time on your blog - pounding out the warning even as they walk the mortars in !

Keep the faith ... we are in the right and will ultimately prevail !

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

Couple additional thoughts -

If any would care to reread that poem composed by another Christian brother once imprisoned by ZOG in the state of Florida, site search on my blog - The Last Command. Never fails to rouse me ! Remembering that the number 12 (or sometimes 13) can also be used as indicative of the remnant of our people also, not just a dozen individuals.

And on the gold thing ... some may think it will be accepted for payment of bills and such. We gotta remember that they will change the method and / or the means by which business is conducted ... the dollar will be further devalued and probably phased out. Any ratio's of worth / exchange will be at their discretion (and of course our detriment) - value of monetary conveyances, be it gold, paper or whatever will be next to nil.

This next point is something I've addressed locally online here of late ... particularly aimed at the LEO and military servants of the Beast system. Ever increasing taxes and just the plain inability to keep this ravenous beast content will drastically add to the homeless problem - but how much longer do you (the enforcers) think the populace will willingly put themselves out on the streets with no resistance ?

It's been said many times before - where there is no hope, there is nothing left to lose. And they then WILL lose it. Enforcers - your masters are putting you on the front lines, fully aware of the danger this will pose for you. They care no more for you than for us.

They say you can't get blood from a rock, but I think if you squeeze hard and long enough ...

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

Welcome aboard Ion !

Cleveland here said...

Brother Jeff,
Sorry I came on board so late. Not to much I can say about the topic either. As Sister Joy can verify I have been trying to teach the Goyim through the back way so to say on facebook.. You put the facts right square if front of them and its still duuuuh....Arabs did 911..

One of the Christian Folk has awakened to a point.. a small one..But it says in the Bible..
I told her I must of read a different one then her I can't find where it says we are suppose to worship the (chosen ones) You and Joy know far more about that then me..

But many times I ponder is this worth all the effort? No one listens anyways..The ones that do have already figured part of it out..Just afraid to admit..Because the halohoax and all and the persecution for 2000 years.

Anyway its good to see your posting again..Your always welcome back at DIC if its not a sore spot anymore..

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

Hey Cleveland - thought that was yer 18 wheeler pulling in the drive (positions 3 and 4, let 'em pass .. it's Cleveland - over). Grab ya a cup of coffee and let's talk about it ...

I hear ya man - folks just don't get it. Honestly, they've let too many lies pass for truth throughout their whole life and just cannot fathom even the simplest of realities. Some people just do not have a questioning nature - I don't know if it's intellectual laziness on their part or just the desire to be accepted ... going with the flow and what's popular.

The task does seem monumental at times but we gotta remember - we can only sow the seed (of truth). God does the watering (or lack thereof) based upon the individuals desire to learn. It's for sure we'll never know how many minds we may have sparked into gear by a spoken or written word, but maybe this is for the best so we don't become boastful or arrogant. Knowledge comes from God and to Him alone should go all glory.

We all get to feeling burnt out at times and our efforts feel futile. But more often then not, after a break we usually resume in some fashion or another. How long can YOU keep quiet when you confront lies and general wrong doings day after day ? Read that scripture I quoted in Ezekiel.

One does not proclaim themselves a watchman - God does the calling to duty. If we know, we must make the effort.

The only worship due is towards Christ - the white man has nothing to be all priul and arrogant over. What a great fall we've experienced since our turn from Him. Yes we have accomplished much, but how many give God the credit for making us this way ?

The major misconception of these judeo christians is that those calling themselves jews today are the Israelites of scripture. They next link this deception with Abraham and Gods stated blessings upon him - speaking with favor saying He'll bless those who bless thee .. curse those who curse thee .. the apple of His eye .. etc.

Rather than study like they should, these duped sheeple take the easy route and just give the "jew" carte blanche ! In essense - they can do no wrong ! For supporting enemies of Christ they will one day answer. But lest we forget, enemies of Christ are to be found amongst our own kindred also.

To get His kingdom back on track one must begin with themselves .. and then work outwards. We cannot save anyone unless we concentrate first on ourselves.

Yeah, to even suggest to folks that our government and the israeli had anything to do with the 9/11 attack is tantamount to blasphemy ... you'll not get another word in sideways at that point. There is Biblical substantiation for the look they will have on their face one day when they finally realize the enormous error of their ways - but it'll be too late.

I still wont relish an "I told ya so" but what can we do at that point ? Keep the faith brother and keep on plowing with the good Word - the finish line is almost in sight !

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

Sorry man, I got a lil cranked up and forgot to touch on a couple other points you had.

The main reason I've not been over to DIC lately is simply because I have no time anymore. There is just too much to do and not enough hours in the day. Besides, at some point ya have to jettison those things which tend not to bear fruit according to the seed you're planting - just a plain making the best with what ya got. On to other fields ...

I acknowledged long ago that that is his blog and he will run it as he sees fit - no argument from me. I spoke what I had to say and he rejected it - his choice. I moved on.

Another reason I keep going brother, even though at times ya gotta take a break - someone somewhere did the same for me (us all) back when. We have to remember that we didn't always have understanding. What we do know is solely because of Gods grace and the fact that He sent some messenger to cross our paths at some point in time. There are still folks searching and we have to believe this til He directs us otherwise and continue in our duties. Hand to the plow soldier !

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

My comment of 23:11 , para. 6 should read - "prideful and arrogant".

In a hurry, modem having a melt down on me.

Joy said...

Good points Jeff. We may never know who we touched with our deeds and actions, but nevertheless we must carry on. There were those who carried the torch before us.
On another point, I kinda feel the same about DIC.

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

"There were those who carried the torch before us."

You've said it best right there. We've only done that which is our duty - what great thing have we done for Christ in comparison ?

Luke 17:10
Job 35:7
Psalms 116:12 / 144:3-4

Those we've tried to reach will one day realize our efforts were sincere, our stances solidly grounded and it was not we who were the gullible / misguided ones.

Shieldline said...

Jeff I was going through your back catalogue past few days. Well I had been before as well but not as much. I reckon you got the best damn blog of the lot. Loved that post about the motocross bikes when you were kids. Something I never tried. Had a moped for a while but thats probably like taking a knife to a gunfight. Other posts on the bible and christianity were very helpful to me. Take care Man.

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

Hey Shieldline - thanks for making the long flight over .. it's good to hear from ya man. Your kind words for the blog are appreciated.

Glad you enjoyed that post about the dirt bike days - I'll probably have to read it again myself. I had alot of fun recalling those days and reliving them when I composed it. Man, how time flies, 'eh ?!

Mopeds are the rage nowadays around here as gas and insurance costs have skyrocketed. But what never changes for bikers of any level is having to watch out for the nuts in vehicles who take it upon themselves to use you as a moving target ! Several people have been killed in this manner of late - either running you off the road or running you over, or lobbing a brick or bottle at ya. Sadistic individuals.

It does gladden the heart that something written concerning Christianity caught your eye enough to consider it further. It's always good for me to have to elaborate on particulars so as to get the rust outa my gears at times - and to reconfirm my stance also.

Hope you are doing OK these days. Keep 'em straight on yer side of the water ! May God bless 'n keep you brother. Take care.

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

(took me awhile to find it ... site search "Iron Horses" if any others care to take a gander. Bet some of you have similiar memories !)

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

(man, Shieldline - you wuz digging deep !) :)