Saturday, November 7, 2009

Temporal chains ...


Is it not a Biblical truism that our trials and tests throughout life strengthen us, purging away that which is irrelevant and indeed extra baggage that hinders ? We all have seen the good and bad times, and if we were honest with ourselves (and with God) ... our faith has wavered more than we'd probably wish to admit.
-------------------
We cannot hope to be able to bear the pressures that will come along without Gods help, but none the less our folk grow bitter without hope for they will not turn to Him. I do believe they must consciously squash that inner call they must feel, for Christ promised if we would but sincerely call to Him - He would heed.
---------------------
We have a good Christian brother who walks with Christ, and has dutifully done so for the past 25 years he's been behind the wire. Consider this when we feel a bit weak or singled out as
"suffering". Bruce Pierce has been a big blessing to me and I'm most thankful for his fellowship and honored to call him my brother. Oft times I've sought to cheer him up and he reverses the blessing on me !
----------------------
I recently forwarded a letter for him and then received permission to post it here. Consider his words and reflect on them - I know I have. If you care to leave a comment I will see he reads it, or better yet, why not drop him a line ... let him know he still has brothers / sisters and kinfolk out here who still care.
------------------
Insert nothing but the letter. This is max security.
Bruce C. Pierce
#04181085
USP Allenwood
P.O. Box 3000
White Deer, PA
17887
------------------
I know he would be upset with me for doing this, but this is my call. If you're able and so willing, why not drop him a couple dollars so he can purchase stamps. Or a can of Coke. We outside have no understanding of how much so little can mean to a prisoner. This is a collection point for any contributions and they are entered electronically for access only in the prison store. Insert nothing but a M.O. made out to him (and accompanying number). May God bless you.
--------------------
Federal Bureau of Prisons
Bruce C. Pierce
#04181085
P.O. Box 474701
Des Moines, Iowa
50947 - 0001
----------
Following is his letter -

Dear Mr XXXX ;

Greetings. I hope you are well. Thank you for yours of 10-18, postmarked 10-21 and received 10-28.

You mentioned and praised both myself and the Bruderschweigen for our dedication and courage. Thank you. But I think it more courageous to live in agreement and consonance with God's truth as He continues to reveal it to you, though such a position may challenge your previous beliefs or put you at odds with those of like mind.

Imagine Jesus' ministry. The prevailing orthodoxy of the Pharisee and the other factions of the ruling elite of His day bitterly opposed Him. He endeavored to reveal to them the error of their thinking and subsequent behavior. Because of this and the threat He posed by His teachings they sought and eventually caused His crucifixion and death. We can expect no less when we challenge the comfort of other's cherished beliefs.

During His life He taught many lessons and principles. I'd like to share two of them with you now that may be relevant to your growth in becoming Christ-like (the definition of a Christian is one who is Christ-like; that is, Christ living within us and our demonstration of Christ' life and character ).

The first principle is those nearest to you are often those who resist you most. More particularly if your beliefs and behavior changes to reflect the truths that God reveals to you out of His Word you will be persecuted.

The next is, men love the attention and esteem of their fellow man more than they do God's approbation. Though they may conceal it or perhaps even be unaware of and not recognize it in themselves, man's approval is more important to them than God's.

I have written the foregoing to set the stage for what I will in the following share with you. I have continued to read God's Word and related material all of these many years. It has been in the last 12 years that I have done so intensely; and in these years I believe God has rewarded my efforts by providing me with insight.

We have lost sight of our objectives as Christians. The objective of the early Christians was eternal life in and through Christ. They endured every trial and persecution with the dignified resolve to bring glory to our Savior and God, Jesus Christ.

They kept the passions of their carnal nature under control while realizing God gave them the desire to obey and walk in consonance with His Spirit / Mind / Word, while they were responsible to wed that to their discipline.

It is my opinion that Identity has largely lost that degree of salt and light ( preservation from corruption and the light of the truth ) it once possessed and is now as corrupt as the Judeo Christians that they criticize. It has become a hodgepodge of beliefs cobbled together with bits and pieces of National Socialism, skinhead beliefs, Judeos, pagans and Old Testament rituals with a dash of Christ' New Covenant. It does not accurately represent the faith of the first century Christians, though there are some within Identity that recognize this and are endeavoring to remedy these shortcomings.

Christianity is about the reconciliation to God that Christ secured for us by His life, death and resurrection. Our duty is to believe and confess in Him as our redeemer and to deport ourselves in consonance with the principles of the New Covenant ( which are in agreement with His Word and Spirit ). How often have you read about these matters in I.D. literature ? Instead, we read about matters that are in no way relevant to our salvation or walk.

I do believe I.D. possesses a measure of truth, in that we are the nations to whom the Good News of salvation was sent. Also, the necessity of preserving our race (and all that God created and called 'Good' ) from mongrelization. But our race cannot be our God and it is not our salvation.

The 'enemy' you spoke of is anyone irregardless of their race, employment or where they sleep who is opposed to Christ' rule. God makes no distinction and nor can we.

Our first duty is to Christ and His principles and to those true brothers and sisters in Christ. I am to put them and their needs and well-being before my own while considering each better than myself. Next, with persuasive words in the nobility of conduct and unobtrusive wisdom we are to reach out to our lost and misguided kinsmen with the message of Christ.

In closing,we are to ALWAYS conduct ourselves as Christian gentlemen to all men, with the deportment that brings glory to God in imitation of Christ.

Lastly, spend time in God' Word everyday. There is no other way to 'Be holy ( separate from godlessness ) because I am holy ' than to study His Word daily and to put it into practice.

I will close here. God bless you and your efforts in seeking Him.

I serve

God,truth,race

Bruce C. Pierce

Ps. Purchase for yourself a one volume edition of Adam Clarke's commentary.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

We know diamonds are made from extreme pressure - this brother has been there and remained true to his God.

Psalms 23

Thank you Dan for all your brotherly concern and help. May Christ keep you safe.

Joy said...

Thank you for posting this Jeff. Truly words to reflect on and consider.

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

Christ be with ya sister of mine.