Thursday, December 24, 2009

The prayers of the saints


(update - just heard from him this morning and it seems certain prison staff have intervened {GOD intervened} on his behalf. Hopefully this has not only been postponed / averted but canceled)

James 5
-----
(vss. 11, 16) ... "Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
-----
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
-----
While I may not have specific authorization to make this post at this time, and will not go into great detail - I do so on my own accord as I feel he is now out of contact. Bruce does not usually go this length of time without getting in touch with me and I suspect his initial suspicion of an impending "incident" has come to pass.
-----
This is a Godly man to the degree unlike any I've ever known. I know he is not second guessing his commitments nor is he blaming God in any fashion, but looks at it merely as Gods will and he will shoulder his burden without the slightest whimper. He has been put into a situation he cannot comply with and for such has been put into the Hole.
-----
I earnestly ask of brothers and sisters to be in prayer concerning him and beseech our Heavenly Father for His mercies and protection to be extended. I've posted Bruce's last writing from the "Free the Order" site, along with their link. Please consider going there and giving their material a look. Let us not forget brethren who daily bear the brunt without a day of respite in between.
-----
Bruce was compiling a few thoughts for me to post and hopefully, God willing, will be able to get them to me before long. Please consider writing him a letter or even sending 2 or 3 dollars for a blessing when he gets out. The info is at FTO site but I will post again later if there is an interest. May God bless and keep you all.
-----------
---

Bruce Pierce on RJM
---

Bob Mathews was the bravest man I have ever met and he taught us all that sacrifice is not a word one reads about in the abstract, but it is something one does in support of what one loves. Many may sacrifice when the outcome positively reflects upon them in some beneficial manner. But it is rare indeed when one's conviction leads them to sacrifice all for an ideal beyond themselves.
----
This is the message of both Bob Mathews and the Order/Bruders Schweigen. Do not be confused by the word SACRIFICE. Sacrifice comes in many forms and on many levels. One need NOT do an act of violence and perhaps suffer for it to sacrifice. This general interpretation is incorrect.
One can sacrifice their time, money or assistance in some form in support of an ideal they love. Without sacrifice we cannot hope to succeed. With it we cannot be defeated.
----
In closing, "Do your duty in all things, you can never do more, you should never wish to do less. Duty is the sublimest word in our language." - R.E. Lee
----
For God, Race, Truth
Bruce C. Pierce

7 comments:

Orion said...

Good to hear. It's a merry Christmas after all.

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

Good news indeed ... thanks for your comment brother.

Seems I had jumped the gun by a couple hours but it was/is a possibility that still looms. There is a time delay when he sends me any word.

Your prayers are always appreciated.

Reichsmarshal said...

Jeff, thank you for keeping a candle lit for these guys. Nobody else out there even mentions them, let alone takes the time to correspond, myself included.

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

Thanks RM for your concerns and your words spoken honestly.
I've not been totally faithful in this regard myself. I started corresponding with him back in the 80's while he was still in Marion but lost track of him for a while when he transferred.

I have wondered how so many can be so critical of our warrior kinsmen. Most of us have that zeal when we first start off and granted, maybe not the long perspective on matters as we should have. That only comes with time.

But while most of us vacillate or to be truthful, tremble in fear ... some are indeed willing to put it on the line. They did the best they could with what they had at that time. And for this alone they should not be forsaken.

I don't understand this mindset our folk have for not being able to empathize with their sufferings, nor the understanding that it would take so little to make someones day. Or month. Just a letter. Just a thought. Just 5 bucks.

How slowly the prisoners day drags by - day after day, year after year. No compassion, no softness, no kindness. We need not list all the hardships or terrors contained in their world. They indeed extract the maximum mileage from any minute ray of sunlight that manages to find them.

I also write a couple brothers up in Maryland who are on fire for Christ. Our fallen comrades must not be forgotten but encouraged. This is our duty - it is our privilege and honor. The only thing lacking on our part is that first step ...

Joy said...

So Bruce is okay and receiving mail?

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

I honestly don't know at this moment Joy. He told me of the situation that was coming his way but it can take a week and a half for his mail to me to clear the censors.

He may be under some kind of further restriction, he may already be in confinement - it's hard to gauge. On a average week I'll hear from him at least once, usually twice.

His calls are usually regular as paperwork but I've heard nothing. Thanks for your concern and let's always keep him, and others, in our thoughts and prayers.

Jeff ( Va. Rebel ) said...

Just a late update for new viewers - Bruce went into the hole in mid/late January and may be let out in March. Please keep him in your prayers.